Is your home or business fully protected from Colorado’s weather extremes? Call now for new roofing, or expert repairs. Hail, snow, rain and wind will take a toll. Keep your property weatherproof and secure. We know the area and know what it takes to protect you – and make the insurance process easy for you.
30 years in business
Call now at (303) 294-9535 for a free estimate
Offering a 5-year workmanship warranty
We Stand By Our Work
• Commercial Roof: TPO, metal, EPDM
What kind of roofing does your home have? What kind do you want? For total replacement or reroofing, call now.
• Tile roofs: We install kiln-fired clay, and also stock discontinued replacement pieces. Restore the unique and historical beauty of your home.
• Cement tiles: Cement can withstand the force of hail, insulate your home, and easily sheds snow loads. These tiles can mimic the look of shake, slate and clay – at less cost with easy maintenance.
If your business has a flat or low-sloped surface, you need three levels of protection: a 100 percent watertight membrane, an outstanding vapor barrier, and top-quality insulation. This combination keeps moisture out and will lower your energy bills. Our repair, maintenance, and reroofing services will keep your operations humming without interruption.
• TPO roofing and EPDM: These polymers guard against leaks and some types are ENERGY STAR compliant and Cool Roof rated. Save on power bills and reduce your carbon footprint.
• Metal roofs are long-lasting and easy-care. You have found an experienced contractor to install any kind of steel, aluminum, or copper surface. Your contents will be safe, your occupants will be protected, and you will reduce your maintenance worries.
Count on us for expert leaking roof repair. Let us handle your insurance claim. Policies can be confusing. Let us give you a clear idea of what yours includes. Work with a company that has a long track record of success with adjusters. Count on a company with 30 years of experience and a reputation for honest work to get it done.
• Rain and snowmelt can pond on flat areas and along gutters, making your joints vulnerable to moisture intrusion. Eventually decking and drywall will rot – an expensive fix!
• If shingle edges are curling or tiles are cracked, your decking may be exposed to the elements.
• Is your roof more than ten years old? It’s time for a checkup. Call now.
Trust a Local Leader
Call a company that is here to stay. We have been serving the area since 1984, and are longtime members of the Colorado Roofing Association, National Roofing Contractors Association, and the Better Business Bureau. Rely on a workforce that has been with us for years and is both well-trained and insured.
If you need fast, affordable and reliable repairs, call now. If you are thinking about new shingles or tiles, or need a new commercial roof, set up a free appointment. We will keep your property protected with the best practices in the industry and an unbeatable warranty.
Call now at 303-294-9535
Feel safe and protected again.
We are a roof contractor in Denver, Lakewood and Centennial, CO as well as the entire Metro area.